Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged

thanks Trish -- now everyone will know just how boring I am

*Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. worked as receptionist at a medical group
2. insurance rep. (life and health)
3. packaged meat in IGA
4. bank teller

not in that order..

*Four movies you could watch over and over:

1. Young Frankenstein.

2. Mystery Alaska (I love happy endings)

3. Harry Potter Movies

4. Bringing up Baby

*Four TV shows you watch regularly:

1. CSI in fact any forensic show (real or drama)
2. 2 and 1/2 Men
3. Antique Roadshow
4. any archaeology or history program

*Four places you've lived:
Oh dear -- I have lived in different places but all in two towns

1, East Hampton, NY
2. Southampton, NY

*Four places you've been on vacation:

1, Alaska
2. Phoenix
3. France
4. Austria

*Four websites you visit daily:

1. Knitter's Review (of course)!

2. USGS earthquake site

3. Panda Cam

4. Live Hillside Webcam (like to see the weather near friends in Alaska)

*Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. fish (pretty much any kind)
3. Liver and onions (I know I know most people go euwwww) [Ha - spell check wanted that to be ewe)
4. old standby - hamburger

that was hard -- I love Greek food, Mexican, Italian, pretty much anything with spices and or spicy...

*Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Phoenix (as my wood stove is working hard to keep me warm with the wind from the north and living room on north side of house)
2. Disney World
3. Eagle River Alaska visiting friends
4. Scotland (never been there just always wanted to go)


Sorry Jane don't know who else to tag.....

No comments: