why do I want to sing that??
tagged by Sachi
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I started going gray in High School - everyone would ask me where I got my hair frosted - So I guess technically I was pretty close to salt and pepper then
2) I walk into walls A. LOT. and bounce of most of the walls - I honestly don't drink - hubby says I need to pay better attention to what I am doing and he is probably right - I usually am talking or looking somewhere else or walking faster than my brain can process that the wall is coming at me.
3) I also have lots of bruises that I have no knowledge of getting - maybe partly attributed to #2 -- also the to fact that it takes 3 days for a bruise to show on me. By then I have forgotten what I did. So I am constantly telling hubster "Remember that I dropped a box, (ran into a wall, stubbed my toe, whatever) and when that bruise on my toe, (shoulder, hip, leg) shows up be sure to remind me of what happened"
4) before I broke my shoulder I was a hell of an archer - I could out shoot pretty much anyone around - and I did a Robin Hood shot where I put one arrow completely into another - in fact when we were shooting constantly there was a group of us who would shoot for the feathers of other people arrows so we only had to replace feathers rather than arrows.
acck - I am really boring - I am having problems going further.....
5) I like to laugh - I have a loud laugh - - I think I have embarrassed people with my laugh....
6) We were bird sitting for a friend - and I sneezed - I sneezed LOUDLY (do we see a pattern here) I scared the bird so much he fell off his perch - the bird is still mad at me because I compounded the sin by laughing (loudly) at what happened. But honestly have you ever seen a bird fall off it's perch-- it is pretty funny. Especially the look on its face when it hits the floor.
7) I qualify to join both the Founding Families and DAR - because of my ancestors arriving here shortly after the Mayflower and because I also had some very brave ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War and did some pretty impressive things at that time -- and while I greatly admire my ancestors and only hope I could live up to their example - there is no way I would join either group -- waaay too stuffy for me.
8) hmmmmm --- I have a fear of heights -- I am fine in airplanes, helicopters, or on ski lifts -- but I absolutely can't stand skyscrapers, bridges, edges of cliffs. I have pictures proving I was up in the Eiffel Tower but I have no memory of it at all - I totally blocked it. . . . and I thought I could do the Washington Monument because it had little teeny tiny windows - but I was so scared -- I couldn't look out the windows -- and poor hubby had bruises where I gripped his shoulders so hard walking down the stairs to the lower level to get to the elevator to go down. And he doesn't bruise easily. .
now I don't think I have 8 people who read this and I can't tag Sachi again so anyone who reads it please do it on their blog and let me know so I can go read your answers.