Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stupid Pedometer

I wore it all today - and walked about 4 miles in all my running around -- and got home to look at what the exact number was and it wasn't working -- I have to replace the battery I guess. Well at least I can look for a battery tomorrow. But Dang!!!!

I am thrilled that I was able to get in to see the chiropractor where I used to work so I can get my neck adjusted - hopefully one adjustment will be enough - but no matter what it has to feel better than it has been feeling the past 2 days. So tomorrow at 11:30 I will be being "cracked" as my hubby calls it.

2 comments:

ravelling said...

Hope the chiropractor appt went well. I have never dared go to one.
How frustrating to 'lose' those miles! I would still count them.

maxine said...

I find that my pedometer works or not depending on how my pants fit. If I wear it on the waist of the pants as suggested, and the pants are a higher rise than the bulk of my fat, the pedometer does not work. I get better results wearing the pedometer on the pocket, however it is easier to fall off from here.

Good luck with yours!