Sunday, August 20, 2006

what happens when you don't sleep

and your size 0 needles are whipping your butt so the sock progress is going sloooow ----you do little blog quizzes.

This was fun - Jo -- notice where I should be living LOL

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


God I am so tired it is a chore to breathe -- I would kill for a cup of coffee but am afraid it would make me stay awake again tonight.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Paris? Umm, OK. I could handle that.

I wouldn't mind living in Dublin either.

Jo said...

Rho, your brain is too tired to let you sleep. Have you the energy to get out and walk around before retiring at night? When I can make myself do that, I sleep much better.

On the other hand, there is always the hot toddy - whatever the temperature. That works too!

And the coffee can have whiskey in it - a la Irish coffee...

gourdongirl said...

I'll meet you in Dublin! Coz thats where I should be too!