Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The sock that wouldn't behave

-- even after I explained that LeeAnn (of fuzzy logic knits ) didn't need anymore bad luck magnets- is now becoming a cozy for my water bottle -- even at Knitting Circle today it continued to act up and I decided maybe it didn't really want to be a sock. So, as soon as this cozy is done, I am casting on some wonderful Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn and will make the most super socks ever. . . . just wait till you see them - - to make these super socks I got the best CTH Foxy Lady colorway from Hampton Knitting Yarn

In fact I kind of went crazy on the Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn from there - so you will be seeing lots of fantastic socks from there. Hmmm maybe instead of foxy lady I will use African Grey or Peacock or even Serengeti - oh choices, choices...

4 comments:

Jo said...

Rho, will you stop that right now? My tiny rosewood dpns have arrived, and although I already have THREE pairs on the go (two knit, one crochet), I'm casting sideways looks at the cute little rosewoods lying on my desk and giggling impishly as I write... People like you are just TROUBLE, Rho. They make the rest of us feel like starting yet another project :) Ah well, there are 24 hours in a day...
Jo
celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com

Trish said...

Hey, sometimes naughty socks have to be frogged for misbehaving! It's tough love, but somebody's gotta do it!

Jane said...

See, the more sock yarn you have, the easier it is to keep the misbehavers on time-out! Good thinking!

maxine said...

I just finished a pair in CTH 'earth'.

Loving it...my next pair cast on are Hill Country Yarns 'Hook 'em Horns' which is a UT colorway. All the sock yarn from them is Texas themed colors.
This pair is xmas gift for a UT grad.

Woo.