Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For anyone who doesn't know already ....

I got a spinning wheel - well I tried to upload a picture but blogger isn't letting me do it right now - they say they are aware of the problem -- sooo just plug in Ashford Joy Double Treadle into Google and you will see what she looks like. And since I still don't have a working camera that is most likely the picture I was going to use so you are seeing what you would see here. If it lets me later I will post the picture from the Ashford site ....

Jane is the best friend and enabler ever - she even drove me to the store :D

ok - since I have the creeping crud I am going back to bed....

4 comments:

loopykd said...

Congratulations on the wheel! I am very happy for you having my own second hand Ashford wheel.

Sachi said...

Boo on the Creeping Crud. Yay, spinning wheel!

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Oh Rho,your own SPINNING WHEEL! What fun you're going to have. All all joy with the new purchase. Congratulations.

(Now when are you going to sort out that camera?)

maniacalmultitasker said...

Congrtulations on getting a wheel!
you have to post progress pics soon!