for this that I don't remember the rules sorry - but here are my weird things--
1) I cannot sit with my back exposed in a public place like a restaurant. If I end up in that position I keep turning around to see what is behind me - I actually have a weird sensation on my back --- Hubby swears I was a gambler in a past life who was shot in the back at a table.
2) I make lists - lists of lists even -- do I do what is on the list NOOOOO but I have the list for it.
3) I also read --- a lot. I usually have 3 paper books going in the house one or two on the computer, along with magazines, newspapers, and also a book or two in each car and one in my bag along with my knitting... for "just in case"
4) I love fish and I love smoked food but smoked fish makes me gag. However - I love smoking fish for other people.
5) My body temperature is weird -- it is usually around 94 degrees then it suddenly jumps up to 100 or 101 -- it is rare that it is anywhere near what is considered normal - which drives my doctors nuts at times. They keep saying "How do you feel? Are you feeling sick" and I keep telling them no more than usual.
6) My memory sucks - I can't remember names or dates to save my life - but I am great at Jeopardy. I guess my brain is full of mainly useless information from all the books I read.
Now I honestly can't think of anything else that is odd about me - but I am sure if you asked anyone who knows me they could come up with a list a mile long. It just means I don't think anything else is odd about me - not that it isn't odd hehehe
We had our New Years traditional Lobster dinner and are sitting here now getting ready to watch some DVDs until midnight - will toast the New Years in if hubby stays awake long enough - but since we have been running for 3 days I really doubt he will make it (me, I will be up until 2 or 3 no matter what) And we are listening to the scanner with all the calls for the drunks on the road (already at 8:30 pm), the fights and domestic incidents and the suicidal people (2 so far in the last 6 hours) and I am very verry happy to be in my cozy home and in a few minutes in my cozy comfy pj's instead of out among all of those things. Does this mean we are getting old?
Happy New Year and Healthy New Year to everyone!!