Saturday, November 18, 2006

Not the KR Retreat yet

just a quick quiz that I took that was right on for me ....

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

The Inland North
Philadelphia
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


The main reason no blog on the retreat yet is I am in a huge fibro flare - pain to the point of wanting to lie in bed in a fetal position and just rock back and forth until it ends. But I keep saying it was so worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat so I guess that tells you I really enjoyed myself there at least.

But as bad as the pain is right now I don't wnat to go to the doctors for pain meds since I would much rather save that for our trip to Florida in January. But know that I am cursing out the frigging government for thinking it has a right to stick its nose in between doctors and patients when it comes to pain meds. I never went over my alloted amount and it just allowed me to have some quality of life with pain in the mid range instead of the high range. Now I feel like a criminal when I just want to have less pain. Arrgghh
I'll go back to my book now...and I have to work myself up to go to the store tomorrow since I have nothing in the house at all...

3 comments:

Bess said...

Wishing you speedy recovery and a return to knitting. Have a happy Thanksgiving too.

Fiberjoy said...

It's inconceivable how the gov't dictates in so many areas of private life in this country. Tea taxes - medication control, sound familiar?

Hope the pain subsides soon!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Oh Rho... I know what those issues sound like from this edge of the continent, too. I hope that your flare subsides soon. Nothing but pain killers, some off the market now, ever did the trick. Hugs, m'friend.