Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hair

a picture of my hair since I started letting it go naturally curly - not to mention naturally white. I'm loving how much easier it is to go with the flow rather than fighting it everyday only to have it do what it wants anyway. Of course for this hot humid weather I end up wearing it up - but that is ok too. In fact I found a new use for Harmony DPN's - they make great hair picks - and they match almost any outfit I could ever come up with. How much better can a $7 purchase be - and you get 5 for that price - Aren't they pretty??

Also someone put a good idea up on Ravelry - If you are flying somewhere and think the TSA might take away your knitting needles (which are legal in the U.S. but the TSA agent is the final say) you would still have something to knit with - just let your hair down on the plane and knit on.....

4 comments:

Brahdelt said...

That's a great advice! *^v^*
Although I think I'll stick to gripping the seat and Robert's hand on my soon to be flight, I'm scared of airplanes...

Cinders said...

Glad you're blogging away again. I like your hair. interesting advice regarding the DPNs. I will grow my hair if I need to fly!

loopykd said...

Wow! How did you get that picture? Amazing. I only have patches of white mixed with patches of some other color that is undefined.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Rho, your hair is just so lovely. I'll bet you are really happy with your curly girl curls.