Monday, February 11, 2008

Two Two posts in one day -

I just took this quiz and I absolutely love the results so I had to post it immediately




You're The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

by Douglas Adams

Considered by many to be one of the funniest people around, you are
quite an entertainer. You've also traveled to the far reaches of what you deem possible,
often confused and unsure of yourself. Life continues to jostle you around like a marble,
but it's shown you so much of the world that you don't care. Wacky adventures continue to
lie ahead. Your favorite number is 42.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

5 comments:

CPAKnit said...

I'm Herman Hesse's Siddartha. Thanks for the link.
Maybe one day I'll find time to post to my blog, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm the Hobbit. Stick at home or follow that crazy old man into the wild? Watch my ring! (Now, if you knew the story of my ring, you'd know, that's funny!) Okay, all that fits, even the short part, but--furry?

zippiknits...sometimes said...

The Hobbit,here, how fitting. :)

Brahdelt said...

I cannot find your email so I decided to leave the reply to your question here - digestive biscuits are the semi-sweet a bit-salty wheat flour cookies (link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit).
And I didn't laugh at all, I probably don't know half of the yummy things you have in the US! *^v^*

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I took it again and came out as Ann of Green Gables. Having been to Prince Edward Island and having seen the Ann house, that was kinda cool!